Internship Opportunities – Summer 2017
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment
- Was registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year
- Intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year
- Is a student in a secondary, post-secondary, vocational or technical program
- Is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or person whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Is legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
To apply to these positions, please send your cover letter and resume to Cristina Chihaia at cristina.chihaia@reconciliationcanada by Sunday, May 7th, 2017.