Current Volunteer Opportunities:
Volunteer Coordinator – Learn more→
Are you interested in making a difference? Would you like to be part of an initiative that brings together people from all backgrounds and builds strength and resilience in our diverse communities?
Reconciliation Canada is calling on volunteers who are willing to donate their time and energy to help build a stronger relationship among Indigenous peoples and all Canadians and facilitate a better and stronger Canada for all.
Whether assisting with the Dialogue Workshops, Community Engagement, Fundraising or Marketing & Communications, volunteering with Reconciliation Canada provides benefits to every volunteer:
- Personally contribute to the reconciliation process.
- Meet and work with like-minded people on a common goal of importance to our nation.
- Build confidence and skills to enhance your knowledge of the Indian Residential School System, its intergenerational effects, and positive steps towards healing for Indigenous peoples and all Canadians.
- Explore and share your own personal journey of reconciliation.
- Inspire positive change.
- Make a difference to the future of Canada.
At Reconciliation Canada, volunteers are our most valuable resource and everyone is treated equally.
Some current volunteer areas include:
- Event Planning
- Marketing and Communications
- Volunteer Engagement
- Project Management
Impact Story: Zachary Mullin
“I plan to keep on volunteering and spreading awareness because I think that it’s really important for people my age to learn about things like [reconciliation].” He says. “We are the next generation and it’s really up to us.” – Zachary Mullin
Learn more about Zachary’s experience of volunteering with Reconciliation Canada here.
Impact Story: Emily Singer
“Reconciliation is a lens that you apply to your life, it is a way of looking at things and I think once you start looking at the world through your reconciliation lens you can’t stop.” – Emily Singer
Learn more about Emily’s experience here.
To find out more about volunteering with Reconciliation Canada, contact us now at email@example.com.