Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can I make a cash or cheque donation, instead of using the online form?1

    Yes. To make a cash or cheque donation, please fill out this form and send it together with your cheque to our location in North Vancouver.

  • What is your refund policy for donations and purchases?1

    You can read our refund policy here.

  • Is Reconciliation Canada a registered Canadian charity?1

    Yes. Reconciliation Canada – A New Way Forward Society is a registered charity #82140 3599 RR0001.

  • Does Reconciliation Canada accepts donations from outside Canada?1

    Yes, however we can only issue Canadian tax receipts.

  • I have a question about donations or a purchase which is not answered here. Who can I contact?1

    Please contact a member of the Partnerships Team at or 604-770-4434.

There were no results that matched your search.