Reconciliation Canada is a registered charity. We rely on the generosity of partners and individual supporters like you to deliver our programs and initiatives in communities across Canada.


Q: Can I make a cash or cheque donation, instead of using the online form?
A: Yes. To make a cash or cheque donation, please fill out this form and send it together with your cheque to our location in North Vancouver.

Q: What is your refund policy for donations and purchases?
A: You can read our refund policy here.

Q: Is Reconciliation Canada a registered Canadian charity?
A: Yes. Reconciliation Canada – A New Way Forward Society is a registered charity #82140 3599 RR0001.

Q: Does Reconciliation Canada accepts donations from outside Canada?
A: Yes, however we can only issue Canadian tax receipts.

Q: I have a question about donations or a purchase which is not answered here. Who can I contact?
A: Please contact a member of the Partnerships Team at [email protected] or 604-770-4434.