Online Community Standards
The Reconciliation Canada Facebook page is a space for respectful, online discussion of issues related to reconciliation in Canada. Reconciliation Canada encourages open conversation with a few simple rules. Please treat the community with dignity and respect.
Reconciliation Canada reserves the right to remove without notice any wall posts, comments, photos and/or content that are:
- Considered an attack, harassment, or hate speech, assessed at the discretion of the moderator
- Irrelevant to the discussion, assessed at the discretion of the moderator
- Include nudity, violence or graphic content
- Referencing personal information about others
- Personal or commercial solicitation, advertising, or spam
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Potentially going to cause harm (psychological, emotional or other)
Violation of these guidelines may lead to community members being blocked or reported.
For all other questions, please contact us via email: [email protected]